Who would win? This year’s Team USA or the 1992 Dream Team?
Better question: who cares? In a week’s time, it will be Andrei Kirilenko, Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Paulius Jankunas and the Gasol Bros—not Barkley and Jordan—trying to knock Kobe and the reigning gold medalists off of the podium.
On the show:
- Is Argentina too old for one more run?
- Are Russia’s medal hopes dependent upon the health of Andrey Vorontsevich?
- Can Nicolas Batum provide enough firepower as Parker’s sidekick?
- Does Luis Scola use shampoo, conditioner, or a 2-in-1 blend?
- Does either African nation—Nigeria or Tunisia—have a shot at advancing?
- Who will be Great Britain’s second best player: Joel Freeland or Pops Mensah-Bonsu?
- Will Sam and Nick have to watch all Olympic coverage on mute?
- Eric Boateng vs. Ryan Richards: who wins one-on-one?