After not exactly crushing the betting markets with their predictions last week, the podcast team move into calmer waters and react to last week’s goings on in and around Euroleague. Rob, Austin and George take a look back at the biggest games.
Boy did we dive deep beneath the surface, so we left a few timings below to let you jump to the bits for which your ears just can’t wait. Although it’s all as good as a Sergio Llull 10 metre bomb, so use that rewind key just as much as fast forward.
- Olympiacos vs Panathinaikos: 2:00 – 16:45
- Maccabi Tel Aviv vs Darussafaka Dogus: 16:45 – 35:55
- Real Madrid vs CSKA Moscow: 36:00 – 54:13
- Brose Bamberg v Barcelona: 54:18 – 1:06:30
- Crvena Zvezda v Zalgiris: 1:06:30 – 1:11:30
- Bonus VTB Content! Zenit, Khimki, Dusko’s Hair, Russian Flair: 1:11:30 – 1:19:08
- Brief Look Ahead to Next Week’s Games: 1:19:08 – end
If you like what you hear, make like Sergey Karasev falling to the floor and give us a nice assist in the form of a rating and review over at iTunes, subscribe on Soundcloud or feed that RSS link into your podcatcher. Shoutout to Pablo Prigioni.