Hey! It’s Spring, the best time of year. Stop pretending that you don’t care about college basketball, and get into March Madness Mode. We don’t know our Mo Wagner from our Mo Money Mo Problems, so we roped in our old friend and ELA co-founder Sam Meyerkopf, who definitely does. Sam is now a scouting advisor to teams up and down the European spectrum and since returning to the US a few years ago has really cornered the college circuit.
Sam gives us the breakdown on all the prominent European players who will be looking to survive and advance: We got the lowdown on:
- Svi Mykhailuk (Kansas, Ukraine)
- Przemek Karnowski (Gonzaga, Poland)
- Killian Tillie (Gonzaga, France)
- Dusan Ristic (Arizona, Serbia)
- Lauri Markkanen (Arizona, Finland)
- Manu Lecomte (Baylor, Belgium)
- Moritz Wagner (Michigan, Germany)
- Kavel Bigby-Williams (Oregon, England)
- and debated whether Omer Yurtseven (North Carolina State, Turkey) who missed the Tourney might have been better kickin’ it with Obradović?
Which hot prospect did George inevitably ‘play on the same court’ as?
Would any of these dudes be lighting it up in Euroleague right now?
Is Lauri Markkanen the new European NBA Unicorn?
If you like what you heard here, subscribe on SoundCloud or you can put us in your RSS feed here and a special gift that will get your championship season vacated for anyone who subscribes and leaves a nice rating and review on iTunes.
Shoutout to Ukranian hip-hop.