What does the second round of a weak draft look like? We’ll just say that Hungarian standout Adam Hanga might be involved.
The third and final installment of our long winded draft “analysis.” Listen at your own risk.
Talking (rambling) points:
- How will the Heat rebound from their embarrassing showing in the Finals? Nobody cares.
- How well do we really know Justin Harper?
- Will DeAndre Liggins’ contract be able to compete with what Kentucky paid him?
- How has Cory Joseph dealt with the language barrier since coming stateside from Canada?
- Worse family: the Hansboroughs or the O’Doyles?
- If you could have a randomly placed capitalized letter in your name, which would it be? LaceDarius Dunn has his answer.
- We analyze Freaknick’s mancrush on Matthew Bryan-Amaning.
- Will Adam Hanga-round in Spain or come to the league?
- Plus, Robin Benzing for president.