Nick is back to cast and we dive into everything there is to known about the Euroleague’s Group F Playoff picture. Different topics discussed in the podcast:
– What’s better the new or the old Top 16 format?
– How little depth does Caja Laboral have, how much has losing Brad Oleson hurt, and what are their Playoff chances.
– Does Maccabi go too small and is their schedule too tough down the stretch to make the Playoffs?
– It’s impossible to blow out the Khimki machine and Nick proclaims Zoron Planinic as the best point guard in the Euroleague this year.
– How good is Olympiacos? Can they make a similar run to one they made last year?
– Siena has Bobby Brown and shooters, how far can that take them?
– Barcelona is playing really well, move on.
Go ahead and Listen:
Follow Nick Gibson (@euro_adventures), Sam Meyerkopf (@hooplikedrazen) and Rob Scott (@robscott33) on Twitter, and subscribe to the Euroleague Adventures Podcast on iTunes for free.