- Joel Freeland will break your teacup on his forehead while Robert Archibald eats your crumpets, and you’ll have no choice but to let them. And like it.
- Rumor has it that most history books refused to reference “The United Kingdom” until these two Princes of the Paint finally joined forces with Unicaja Malaga.
- When asked why these two had not yet been knighted, the Queen indignantly scoffed that she did not wish to subject her sword to such punishment.
- In a recent interview, the Trailblazers’ Greg Oden uncovered the real origin of his knee problems. “I kept having nightmares that this big British kid–Freeman, or something–would come and steal my spot,” Oden explained. “Instead of facing that reality, I just faked a limp and tried to lay low.”
- Breaking news out of Malaga: Rims and backboards still threatening a strike for the 2010 Euroleague season if severe action is not taken against Freeland and Archibald.