Last year we had around 150 members but this year we’re trying to hit half a thousand. Yep. 500 teams. SportingBet hands out tons of prizes including weekly Euroleague merchandise, betting credits, and the overall winner wins two VIP passes to the Euroleague Final Four in Barcelona. Not bad. As for our private league, it’s a chance to go up against me, Slam, and some of the other members of the Euroleague media. Also, ELA will be following the fantasy game all year long and we will use the Euroleague Adventures league as a reference. Be a part of history, kind of. Here’s how you do it, and remember you can enter as many damn teams as you feel like:
1. Go to the Fantasy Challenge Homepage.
2. If you have an existing username and password from last year, log on. If you need to register, then click JOIN below.
3. Once you’re all set up, select ‘Create Team’ from the toolbar. It should be on the top left. Pick 10 players just so you can join the league, but remember you can make as many changes as you want before the first game on October 20.
4. Once your team’s first draft is set, click ‘Private Leagues‘ from the toolbar. Find the league named Euroleague Adventures from the alphabetical list and select it. At the bottom of the page where it asks for the password, write ‘euroleague’. You’re all set. After one team is in, you can enter as many teams as you want.
5. Check back on ELA for weekly fantasy insights and advice, starting with these two podcasts:
League Name: Euroleague Adventures
Let’s get it.