- Joel Freeland will break your teacup on his forehead while Robert Archibald eats your crumpets, and you’ll have no choice but to let them. And like it.
- Rumor has it that most history books refused to reference “The United Kingdom” until these two Princes of the Paint finally joined forces with Unicaja Malaga.
- When asked why these two had not yet been knighted, the Queen indignantly scoffed that she did not wish to subject her sword to such punishment.
- In a recent interview, the Trailblazers’ Greg Oden uncovered the real origin of his knee problems. “I kept having nightmares that this big British kid-Freeman, or something-would come and steal my spot,” Oden explained. “Instead of facing that reality, I just faked a limp and tried to lay low.”
- Breaking news out of Malaga: Rims and backboards still threatening a strike for the 2010 Euroleague season if severe action is not taken against Freeland and Archibald.