Both our brackets are toasted and our Syracuse Orange have been squeezed out thanks to stupid turnovers and a blown call down the stretch. But there is one thing that can cheer us up.
Euroleague playoffs. Let’s get crazy.
And since you’re here, you should consider subscribing on iTunes. Why? Because it’s free.
Start - 10:20: Caja Laboral vs. Maccabi Electra
- Does Sofo need a ventilator to keep up with Caja’s feverish pace?
- Who wins the battle between Fernando San Emeterio and Chuck Eidson?
- Can Marcelinho Huertas hold off Macabi’s horses up top, Pargo and Perkins?
10:21 - 15:59: Regal FC Barcelona vs. Panathinaikos
- Can Ricky Rubio and Victor Sada shut down Double D’s?
- Will Aleks Maric rise from the dead to deliver an inspiring performance?
- Can Barcelona afford to get in an early hole against Zeljko Obradovic?
16:00 - 24:43: Real Madrid vs. Valencia
- Is Real Madrid better off without Sergio Rodriguez and/or Clay Tucker?
- Can Valencia win if Nando de Colo hides in his corner?
- Does Dusko Savanovic stand a chance against Madrid’s fearsome frontcourt foursome?
24:44 - 35:05: Olympiacos vs. Montepaschi Siena
- How much of this series relies on the health of Kaukenas and McCalebb?
- Does Siena have the size to disrupt Rasho Nesterovic and his ridiculous 76% shooting?
- Can Olympiacos survive with an ice cold Milos Teodosic?
35:06 - Close: We come up with nifty would-be headlines for all eight teams in the case of their theoretial victories. It’s hard to explain in writing. You’re better off listening. So, just do that. Thanks.